On 17th April the Biometrics Institute is holding a half-day seminar on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Biometrics. This is prior to the ID@Borders Conference which is happening the next day.
The seminar will include a range of talks and discussions on the implications of GDPR which is coming into force on the 25th May 2018.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Christian D’Cunha, Office of the European Data Protection Supervisor
- Pam Dixon, Member of Biometrics Institute Privacy Expert Group and Executive Director, World Privacy Forum
- Els Kindt, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Fernando Garcia-Quismondo, Grupo Santander
- Dan Bachenheimer, Member of Biometrics Institute Privacy Expert Group and Principal Director, Accenture Security
Follow the conversation on twitter: @Biometricsinsti